Lonely Planet. 1st edition 2019. Engelsk text.
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze at the architectural magnificence of the Temple Mount / Al Haram Ash Sharif, feel the spiritual power of the Western Wall and weave between mounds of fresh produce and cafes at Mahane Yehuda Market – all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Jerusalem & Tel Aviv and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (print version only)
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Jerusalem’s Old City, East Jerusalem, Downtown Jerusalem, Givat Ram & Museum Row, Tel Aviv’s City Centre, South City Centre, Neve Tzedek, Jaffa (Yafo), and more.
Curator: MaSovaida Morgan
Writers: Michael Grosberg, Anita Isalska
192 pages, 192pp color, 0 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm