Lonely Planet. 1st edition 2016.
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Auckland & the Bay of Island’s Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Auckland and the Bay of Islands by car, featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way. Escape to Waiheke Island or visit the Coromandel Peninsula with your trusted travel companion. Get there, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers: Auckland, Waiheke Island, Bay of Islands, Cape Reinga, Coromandel Peninsula, and more
ISBN: 9781786571946 Language: English
Authors: Brett Atkinson, Peter Dragicevich 128 pages,
128 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm