Lonely Planet 2017.
Surf the waves at Waikiki, drive up to the edge of a volcano in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, or swim in a waterfall along the Road to Hana; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Hawaii and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Hawaii:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 40 color maps
Coverage Includes: Honolulu, Waikiki, Na Pali Coast Wilderness State Park, Hanalei Bay, Waimea Canyon, Moloka'i, Road to Hana, Wailea, Haleakala National Park, Waipio Valley, Mauna Kea, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and more.
ISBN: 9781786570444 Language: English
Authors: Amy C Balfour, Loren Bell, Greg Benchwick, Sara Benson, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Jade Bremner, Adam Karlin, Craig McLachlan, Adam Skolnick, Luci Yamamoto
128 pages, 197 pp colour, 13 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm