Insight guides 2016 – Engelsk text
The Caribbean's Lesser Antilles are a chain of stunning paradise islands stretching from the British Virgin Islands, east of Puerto Rico, to Trinidad and Aruba, just north of mainland South America, all rich in white sand beaches, volcanic topography and unique cultures. Be inspired to visit by the new edition of Insight Guide Caribbean: The Lesser Antilles, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this tropical island arc.
Inside Insight Guide Caribbean Cruises:
- A fully-overhauled edition by knowledgable writers.
- Colourful photography brings this tropical region and its people to life.
- Lively features explore the Caribbean's history, from colonial times to modern tourism, and distinctive culture including Carnival, Creole cuisine and local architecture.
- Highlights of the region's top attractions, including the spectacular Pitons in St Lucia, turtle-watching in Dominica and Trinidad, and Brimstone Hill Fortress in St Kitts.
- Descriptive place-by-place accounts cover the whole of the Lesser Antilles, from the most famous islands such as Barbados and Antigua to lesser-known gems including Martinique and Curacao.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip.
Insight Guide Caribbean: The Lesser Antilles now includes the Walking Eye app, free to download to smartphones and tablets on purchase of the book. The Caribbean app includes our independent selection of the best hotels and restaurants, plus activity, event and shopping listings.