Lonely Planet. 1st edition 2018.
Bears larger than bison, national parks the size of nations, and glaciers bigger than other US states. The word ‘epic’ barely does Alaska justice. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Alaska, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 35 color maps
Coverage Includes: Seattle, Vancouver, Ketchikan, Sitka, Juneau, Glacier Bay National Park, Icy Strait Point, Petersburg,
Curator: Brendan Sainsbury
Writers: Catherine Bodry, Adam Karlin, John Lee, Becky Ohlsen
292 pages, 292pp color, 70 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm