Dorling Kindersley 2018. Engelsk text.
A family-focused guidebook to Italy for traveling with children ages 4 to 12.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guide Italy offers you the best things to see and do on a family vacation to Rome, Venice, Florence, and throughout Italy. Each spread bursts with family-focused travel tips and ideas for activities that will engage children, from pony-trekking in Gran Sasso National Park in Abruzzo to spending the night next to the shark tank at the Aquarium of Genoa in Liguria to visiting the Colosseum in Rome.
- Each major sight is treated as a "hub" destination, around which to plan a day. Plus, DK's custom illustrations and reconstructions of city sights give real cultural insight.
- "Let off steam" suggestions and eating options around each attraction enable the entire family to recharge.
- Maps outline the nearest parks, playgrounds, and public restrooms.
- "Take shelter" sections suggest indoor activities for rainy days.
- Language section lists essential words and phrases.
- Dedicated "Kids' Corner" features include cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, games, and riddles to inform and entertain young travelers.
- Listings provide family-friendly hotels and dining options.