Lonely Planet. 1st edition 2015.
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet's Outback Australia Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Australia's Outback by car. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, experience Australia's iconic wide-open spaces and unforgettable landmarks, all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the Outback, rent a car, and hit the road!
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests.
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip Covers: Central Australia, New South Wales, Adelaide, Darwin, Alice Springs, Uluru, the Olgas, Kings Canyon, Katherine, Coober Pedy, Bathurst, Broken Hill, Dubbo, Bourke, Cobar and more
ISBN: 9781743609446 Language: English Authors: Anthony Ham, Carolyn Bain, Alan Murphy, Charles Rawlings-Way, Meg Worby
128 pages, 128 pp colour, 25 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm