Lonely Planet. 1st edition 2015.
Lonely Planet's Pocket Honolulu is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour the beautifully restored Ioani Palace, eat and shop in Chinatown, or explore tropical gardens in the Upper Manoa Valley; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Honolulu and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Honolulu map (included in print version), plus over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Downtown Honolulu, Chinatown, Ala Moana, Waikiki, Diamond Head and more
Authors: Craig McLachlan
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 17 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm