Pocketguide från Marco Polo. 2018. Engelsk text.
Denna kompakta och enkla guide är tydligt strukturerad för enkel användning. Den leder dig rätt till hjärtat av Kap Verde, och ger dig all den senaste informationen och massor av Insider Tips för en spännande resa.
Innehåller även en löstagbar karta över resmålet.
Explore Sri Lanka with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the country's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place in Sri Lanka. Let Marco Polo show you all this diverse island has to offer.
From the beaches of the Indian Ocean to the famous Temple of the Tooth in the mountains, see fine colonial buildings in the capital Colombo, elephants and leopards in Yala West National Park, go rafting on the same river in which Alec Guinness swam in the 'Bridge on the River Kwai', experience (under cover of darkness and with conservationists) the spectacle of sea turtles coming to lay their eggs on the beach.
This is Sri Lanka! Your Marco Polo Sri Lanka Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips - we show you the hidden gems and little known secrets that offer a real insight into Sri Lanka where you can enjoy a spectacular train trip through the mountainous highlands or see hundreds of dolphins frolicking off the coast.
- Best of - find the best things to do for free, the best 'only in' Sri Lanka experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing - all of the top sights are organised by region so you can easily plan your trip.
- Discovery Tours - specially tailored tours that will get you to the heart of Sri Lanka. Here are inspirational itineraries that will help you enjoy all of Sri Lanka's wonderful scenery, and delicious local seafood cuisine.
- Sri Lanka in full-colour - Marco Polo Pocket Guide Sri Lanka includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the country to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App - you can download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Road Atlas and pull-out map - we've included a detailed road atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.