Lonely Planet. 5th edition 2021. Engelsk text.
Lonely Planet’s Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Climb to Angels Landing, drive Hwy 12, and hike the Narrows; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Zion & Bryce Canyon and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet’s Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Focused on the best – hikes, drives, and cycling tours
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, and conservation
- Over 60 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
Covers Zion National Park, St George, Snow Canyon State Park, Cedar City, Bryce Canyon & National Park, Red Canyon, Panguitch, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park Moab
Writers: Greg Benchwick
288 pages, 288pp color, 58 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm Next edition due: Mar 2024