Lonely Planet. 7th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Skyline Trail, watch for bears, and ride the rapids; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of these national parks and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet’s Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Focused on the best – hikes, drives, and cycling tours
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, and conservation
- Over 52 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
Covers Banff National Park & Around, Jasper National Park, Glacier National Park & Around, Waterton Lakes National Park
Writers: Gregor Clark, Michael Grosberg, Craig McLachlan
288 pages, 288pp color, 58 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm