Whether you want to discover 800 miles of beaches, swim with pigs in the Exumas, or relax at a top-rated resort and spa, the local Fodor’s travel experts in the Bahamas are here to help! Fodor’s Bahamas guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Bahamas travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “10 Animals You’ll Meet in the Bahamas,” “What to Eat and Drink in the Bahamas,” and “The Myths and Mysticism of the Bahamas,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS includingwhen to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local art, cuisine, music, wildlife and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Great Underwater Adventures,” and “Junkanoo in the Bahamas”
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: The Abacos, Nassau, Paradise Island, Inagua National Park, Atlantis Resort, the Exumas, Grand Bahama, Lucayan National Park, Cat Island, San Salvador, Elbow Cay, and more.