Lonely Planet. 7th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bali is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Surf the world-class breaks, pamper your mind and body, and experience the bustling nightlife; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Bali and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bali:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out Bali map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Denpasar, Sanur, Benoa and more
Writers: MaSovaida Morgan, Mark Johanson, Virginia Maxwell
160 pages, 160pp color, 15 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm