Lonely Planet. 8th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all the countries have to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Wander through Brussels’ Grand Place, explore the caves of the Ardennes, and indulge in Belgian chocolate and beer; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg Travel Guide:
- What’s NEW in this edition?
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Belgium & Luxembourg’s best experiences and where to have them
- Planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card* with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Eating & drinking in Belgium & Luxembourg - we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try Colour maps and images throughout
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics
- Over 39 maps
Covers Brussels, Bruge, Ghent, Northwest Belgium, Antwerp & Northeast Belgium, Wallonia, Luxembourg
Writers: Mark Elliott, Catherine Le Nevez, Helena Smith, Regis St Louis, Benedict Walker
320 pages, 320pp color, 40 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm