Whether you want to visit the Grand Place in Brussels, eat chocolate in Bruges, or sip beer in Antwerp, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Belgium are here to help! Fodor’s Essential Belgium guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Essential Belgium travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, museums, nightlife, shopping, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Best Things to Eat” “Best Things to Buy” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cuisine, culture, beer, chocolate, art and architecture, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “14 Ultimate Experiences” and “Belgium’s Best Beer” and others
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp, Bruges, Namur, Liege, and WW1 and WW2 sights