Fodor's 2023 – Engelsk text
Whether you want to dive the Blue Hole, explore Mayan ruins, or go cave tubing, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Belize are here to help! Fodor’s Belize guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Belize includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Best Diving and Snorkeling Sites,” “Top Mayan Ruins,” and “Best Ways to See Wildlife in Belize”
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- SPECIAL FEATURE on “Know Before You Go” and “How to Do Belize Off the Beaten Path”
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: the Blue Hole, Glover’s Reef, Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Barton Creek Cave, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker, Caracol, Altun Ha, Shark Ray Alley, a side trip to Guatemala, and more