Lonely Planet. 8th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Boston is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all that Boston has to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Check out the revolutionary Freedom Trail, watch a game at Fenway Park and soak in the ambiance at Harvard Square; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Boston Travel Guide: What’s NEW in this edition?
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Boston’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- Pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card* with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Planning tools for family travellers
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Eating & drinking in Boston - we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try
- Boston’s beaches - whether you’re looking for relaxation or activities, we break down the best beaches to visit and provide safety information
- Color maps and images throughout
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics
- Over 32 maps
Covers Charlestown, West End & North End, Beacon Hill & Boston Common, Downtown & Waterfront, South End & Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square & Fenway, Seaport District & South Boston, Cambridge and more
Writers: Mara Vorhees
256 pages, 256pp color, 32 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm