Lonely Planet. 9th edition 2021. Engelsk text.
Lonely Planet’s Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Chill on Isla Mujeres, explore Tutum Ruins, and dive in Cozumel; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 40 maps
Covers Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Isla Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya & Southern Caribbean Coast, Yucatan State & the Maya Heartland, Campeche State, Chiapas & Tabasco
Writers: Ashley Harrell, Ray Bartlett, Stuart Butler, John Hecht
320 pages, 320pp color, 60 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm