Lonely Planet. 9th edition 2021.
Lonely Planet’s Colombia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Journey to Ciudad Perdida, explore Cartagena’s old town, and trek in El Cocuy; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Colombia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Colombia Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Colombia’s best experiences and where to have them
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 55 maps
Covers Bogota, Boyaca, Santander & Norte de Santander, Caribbean Coast, San Andres & Providencia, Medellin & Zona Cafetera, Cali & Southwest Colombia, Pacific Coast, Los Llanos, Amazon Basin
Writers: Jade Bremner, Alex Egerton, Tom Masters, Kevin Raub
352 pages, 352pp color, 58 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm