Lonely Planet. 3rd edition 2018.
Spectacular vistas, endless powder runs and mountain towns with echoes of the Old West – Colorado is a place that has long beckoned people to adventure. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Colorado, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Inside Lonely Planet Colorado:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – sports, the arts, literature, festivals, wine, hiking, the old west, snow sports, distilleries, wildlife, politics, ranching, mining, marijuana,
- Native American history and culture
Coverage Includes: Denver, Boulder, Rocky Mountain National Park, North Colorado, Vail, Aspen, Central Colorado, San Luis Valley, Southeast Colorado and more
Curator: Benedict Walker
Writers: Greg Benchwick, Carolyn McCarthy, Christopher Pitts, Liza Prado
384 pages, 96pp color, 41 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm