Insight guides 2018 – Engelsk text
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook. From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Croatia, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like the walled city of Dubrovnik, cosmopolitan Split and the stunning islands of Hvar and Vis, and hidden cultural gems like the Baroque architecture in inland Osijek.
Insight Guide Croatia is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring the Istrian peninsula in the north, to discovering Dubrovnik, the 'pearl of the Adriatic'
- In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on diving, wine country and birdlife, all written by local experts
- Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
- Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track
- Inspirational colour photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experience