Pocketguide från Marco Polo. Engelsk text. Ed 2018
Explore Cyprus with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the island's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place.
• Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little known secrets that offer a real insight into this heavenly island. Enjoy home-style Cypriot dishes in a traditional bookshop, spot a sea turtle or hike the Caledonia Trail, our Insider Tips reveal authentic Cyprus.
• Best of – find the best things to do for free, the best ‘only in' Cyprus experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
• Sightseeing – all of the top sights are organized by areas of the island so you can easily plan your trip.
• Discovery Tours – 4 specially tailored tours that will get you to the heart of Cyprus either on foot or by car. Strap on your boots and hike Mount Olympos or hire a car and explore excavations, castles, museums, mosques and monasteries.
• Cyprus in full-color – Marco Polo Pocket Guide Cyprus includes full-color photos throughout the guide bringing the island to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
• Road Atlas and pull-out map – we've included a detailed road atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
• Useful Greek and Turkish phrases – the essential words and phrases are included to help you get by.