Lonely Planet. 9th edition 2023.
Lonely Planet's Denmark is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all the country has to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Dine in innovative restaurants in Copenhagen, learn about Denmark's Viking past and relax on artistic Bornholm island's beaches; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Denmark Travel Guide:
- Lonely Planet's Top Picks - a visually inspiring collection of the destination's best experiences and where to have them
- Itineraries help you build the ultimate trip based on your personal needs and interests
- Local insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - whether it's history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics
- Eating and drinking - get the most out of your gastronomic experience as we reveal the regional dishes and drinks you have to try
- Toolkit - all of the planning tools for solo travellers, LGBTQIA+ travellers, family travellers and accessible travel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Language - essential phrases and language tips
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
Covers: Copenhagen, Sealand, Funen, Jutland, Møn, Falster and Lolland, Bornholm, and more
Publication Date: July 2023
Writers: Connolly, Sean Elliott, Mark Murray Nielsen, Adrienne O'Malley, Thomas
288 pages, 53 maps | Dimensions: 128mm width × 197mm height