Lonely Planet. 6th edition 2021.
Lonely Planet's Pocket Edinburgh is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the views from Edinburgh Castle, tour tiny laneways, and explore the Royal Yacht Britannia, the royal family's floating palace; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Edinburgh and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Edinburgh:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Edinburgh map (included in print version), plus over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Old Town, Holyrood & Arthur's Seat, New Town, West End & Dean Village, Stockbridge, Leith, South Edinburgh and more
Writers: Neil Wilson
192 pages, 192pp color, 17 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm