This guide covers the first section of the South West Coast Path, from Minehead to Bude (124.5 miles). This spectacular 10- to 12-day route passes through the Exmoor National Park following the highest coastline in England (over 800ft), through numerous idyllic villages such as Lynton and Clovelly, around Barnstaple Bay and Hartland Point to the seaside resort of Bude just over the border with Cornwall.
- 68 maps – 15 town and village plans and 53 large-scale walking maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, gradients, where to stay, interesting features; includes GPS waypoints ltineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over 10 days or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks
- Practical information for all budgets – Where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what to see
- Comprehensive public transport information for daywalks – all access points on the path
- GPS waypoints – downloadable from this website
- 2nd edition now includes colour overview mapping and trail profiles