Lonely Planet. 8th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Hong Kong is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Behold Victoria Peak vista, explore the famous night market and feast on dim sum; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Hong Kong and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Hong Kong:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Hong Kong Island, Central, Sheung Wan, Lan Kwai Fong, Soho, Admiralty, Kowloon, the New Territories, Macau and more
Writers: Lorna Parkes, Piera Chen, Thomas O'Malley
92 pages, 192pp color, 18 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm