Lonely Planet. 6th edition 2021.
Lonely Planet's Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Try the hula, snorkel turquoise waters, or enjoy stunning ocean views; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, surfing, wildlife, cuisine, arts & crafts, politics
Covers Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor & Leeward O'ahu, Southeast O'ahu, Windward Coast, North Shore & Central O-ahu, and more
Writers: Craig McLachlan, Ryan Ver Berkmoes
320 pages, 320pp color, 52 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm