Insight guides 2020 – Engelsk text
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Hungary is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Budapest, the Danube Valley, Debrecen, Lake Balaton and the Great Plain, and cultural gems like Pannonhalma, Sopron and Zalavár.
FEATURES OF THIS TRAVEL GUIDE TO HUNGARY:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Hungary's rich history and culture, and learn all about Ferenc Móra, Lajos Kossuth and Hungarian folk culture.
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Hungary with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
Covers: Budapest, Around Budapest, The Danube, Gates to the West, Around Lake Balaton, Northeast Hungary, the Great Plain, East Hungary, the Puszta, and Southwest Hungary