Lonely Planet. 4th editon 2021.
Lonely Planet's Kauai is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Zip around sea caves on the Na Pali Coast, absorb Grand Canyon vistas in Waimea Canyon, and surf in Hanalei Bay; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kauai and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Kauai:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Covers Lihu'e, Kapa'a, Hanalei, Po'ipu, Waimea Canyon and more
Writers: Brett Atkinson, Greg Ward
288 pages, 288pp color, 49 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm