Rough Guide 2020
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides. Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guide to the best British break destinations.
Discover the best of Liverpool with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (including Tate Liverpool, the Three Graces and the Cavern), restaurants, shops, cafés and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to Liverpool:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you’re out and about exploring Liverpool
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering everywhere from the regenerated Albert Dock and museum-decorated Waterfront to the buzzing Ropewalks area and more, the practical ‘Places’ section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips: venture further afield to Crosby’s beach or across the Mersey to the Wirral peninsula. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout