Lonely Planet. 5th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet's Mallorca is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Climb the medieval streets of Arta, traverse the helter-skelter Sa Calobra for amazing views, and watch the sunset from honey-toned Deia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mallorca and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Mallorca:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Covers Palma & the Badia de Palma, West Mallorca, North Mallorca, the Interior, East Mallorca, Southern Mallorca and more
Writers: Josephine Quintero, Damian Harper
224 pages, 224pp color, 35 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm