Lonely Planet. 9th edition 2021.
Lonely Planet's Miami & the Keys is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in art deco masterpieces, spot alligators in the Everglades, and marvel at the blue waters of the Florida Keys; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Miami & the Keys and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Miami & the Keys Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Planning tools for family travelers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 32 maps
Covers Miami, the Everglades, the Florida Keys & Key West
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Miami & the Keys, our most comprehensive guide to Miami & the Keys, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Authors Written and researched by Lonely Planet, and Anthony Ham, Adam Karlin and Regis St Louis.
Writers: Anthony Ham, Adam Karlin, Regis St Louis
256 pages, 256pp color, 32 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm