Lonely Planet. 4th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Montenegro is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all the country has to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Roam Kotor’s atmospheric old town, raft the Tara River, and hike the Prokletije mountains; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Montenegro Travel Guide:
- What’s NEW in this edition?
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Montenegro’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Eating & drinking in Montenegro - we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics
- Over 29 maps
Covers Bay of Kotor, Adriatic Coast, Central Montenegro, Northern Mountains, Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Writers: Tamara Sheward, Peter Dragicevich
192 pages, 64pp color, 27 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm