Lonely Planet. 3rd edition 2017.
Bursting at the seams with majestic mountains, breathtaking beaches and larger-than-life locals, Montenegro proves once and for all that good things do indeed come in small packages. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Montenegro, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Montenegro is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the rugged Prokletije Mountains, explore Kotor’s ever-so dramatic Old Town, or soak up the atmosphere in Herceg Novi; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montenegroand begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Montenegro Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, landscape, wildlife, cuisine
- Over 25 maps
Coverage Includes: Bay of Kotor, Adriatic Coast, Northern Mountains, Dubrovnik, Central Montenegro and more.
ISBN: 9781786575296 Language: English
Authors: Tamara Sheward, Peter Dragicevich
192 pages, 192 pp colour, 27 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm