Dorling Kindersley Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide 2019. Engelsk text.
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Montreal and Quebec City, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map-all designed to help you see the very best of Montreal and Quebec City.
Explore Quebec City, visit Île d'Orléans or, if you're there in the cooler months, stop by the Quebec Winter Carnival. From top 10 festivals and events to the top 10 outdoor activities, this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Montreal and Quebec City.
Inside Top 10 Montreal and Quebec City:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Montreal and Quebec City's best attractions, covering Vieux-Montréal, Quebec City, Palace Royal and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Montreal and Quebec City, plus eight detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Montreal and Quebec City's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Vieux-Montréal and Vieux-Port, Downtown and Quartier Latin, Mont-Royal to Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, and excursions from Montreal and Quebec City