Lonely Planet. 7th edition 2018.
During any season, at any hour of the day, Moscow thrills visitors with its artistry, history and majesty. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Moscow, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
- Colour maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, performing arts, Moscow today
- Over 30 maps
Coverage includes: The Kremlin and Red Square, Tverskoy, Presnya, Arbat, Khamovniki, Zamoskvorechie, Meshchansky, Basmanny, and more
Curator: Mara Vorhees
Writers: Leonid Ragozin
288 pages, 30 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm