Dorling Kindersley Eyewitness Travel Guide 2020. Engelsk text.
Utterly unique and entirely irresistible, welcome to New Orleans.
Whether you want to attend the world's biggest party, tour the historic architecture of the French Quarter or pay homage to the birthplace of jazz, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that New Orleans has to offer.
A melting pot of African, Caribbean and European cultures, New Orleans is a place unlike any other. This heady mix of influences has culminated in a city that celebrates life on a daily basis, reflected in its infectious music, enticing cuisine and restless party spirit.
Our recently updated guide brings New Orleans to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the city's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of New Orleans' must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of New Orleans, from the French Quarter to the Garden District, Mid-City to Marigny
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go