Dorling Kindersley Eyewitness Travel Guide 2017. Engelsk text.
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Oregon, Washington and British Columbia.
Tour the Wine Country of the North Willamette Valley, go hiking in the Mount Rainier National Park or explore Vancouver Island's natural beauty: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of the Pacific Northwest with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Pacific Northwest:
- Over 35 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of the Pacific Northwest, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrated area plans and driving tours of Columbia River Gorge and Mount Hood, the Cascades Lakes Highway, Crater Lake National Tour, Hells Canyon National Recreation Area, the Olympic Peninsula and more
- Colour photographs of the region's vibrant cities, historic neighbourhoods, abundant natural beauty, stunning scenery and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, Vancouver and British Columbia
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the region's natural wonders, love of outdoor activities, city life, art and culture, people and politics, flora and fauna, and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information