Lonely Planet. 4th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Reykjavík & Southwest Iceland is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Swim the Blue Lagoon and explore Iceland’s modern, buzzing capital; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Reykjavik & Southwest Iceland and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Reykjavík & Southwest Iceland:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out Reykjavík map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Old Reykjavik, Old Harbour, Laugavegur & Skolavordustigur, Laugardalur, Videy Island, Blue Lagoon, Reykjanes Peninsula, Golden Circle, South Coast, Jokulsarlon, West Iceland and more
Writers: Belinda Dixon, Alexis Averbuck, Carolyn Bain, Jade Bremner
160 pages, 160pp color, 17 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm