Lonely Planet. 3rd edition 2018.
Witness sunrise over spectacular Angkor Wat, experience the last great capital of the Khmer empire, Angkor Thom, and explore the floating world of Tonle Sap Lake ‒ all with your trusted travel companion
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: The Temples of Angkor, Roluos Temples, Pub St, Wat Bo Rd Area, North Siem Reap, South Siem Reap & Tonle Sap, and more.
Language: English Authors: Nick Ray
160 pages, 160 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm