Pocketguide från Marco Polo. Utgiven 2022. Engelsk text.
Let Marco Polo Rhodes guide you around this beautiful Greek island. Explore Rhodes with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the island's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping, what to do on a limited budget plus there are plenty of ideas for travel with kids. Let Marco Polo show you all this wonderful island has to offer…
Your Marco Polo Rhodes Guide includes:
- Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into these amazing islands from tucked-away restaurants to spectacular beaches
- Best of – find the best things to do if you're travelling on a budget, the best things to do with the kids, the best things to do if it rains and the best things to do if you're looking for an authentic Rhodes experience
- Sightseeing – all the top sights are organised by area, so you can easily plan your trip
- Discovery Tours – specially tailored tours will get you to the heart of Rhodes. Experience the unique character of the islands with these personal tours
- Rhodes in full-color – Marco Polo Pocket Guide Rhodes includes full-color photos throughout the guide bringing the island to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip
- Get in the holiday mood – before even leaving home, get ready for your vacation with Marco Polo's spotify playlist featuring songs related to the travel destination along with the best apps, blogs, film and book recommendations
- Useful Greek phrases – the essential words and phrases are included to help you get by
- Pull-out map – we've included a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour
Trust Marco Polo Pocket Guide Rhodes to show you around this fabulous Greek island. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything Rhodes has to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy.