Lonely Planet. 7th edition 2017.
Lonely Planet Romania & Bulgaria is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ponder the sheer scale of the Palace of Parliament, spot wildlife in the magnificent Danube Delta, or take a spin along the unforgettable Transfagarasan Road; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Romania & Bulgaria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Romania & Bulgaria Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, wildlife, visual arts, cuisine, wine
- Over 80 maps
Coverage Includes: Bucharest, Wallachia, Transylvania, Marmures, Crisana & Banat, Moldavia & the Bucovina Monasteries, the Danube Delta & Black Sea Coast, and more
Authors: Mark Baker, Steve Fallon, Anita Isalska
512 pages, 416 pp colour, 86 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm