Whether you want to visit the Alamo, attend South by Southwest, or explore the Texas wine country, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Texas are here to help! Fodor’s San Antonio, Austin & the Hill Country guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s San Antonio, Austin & the Hill Country includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, tours, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on ”What to Eat and Drink”, “What to Buy”, “The Best Live Music Venues in Austin”, and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on What to Watch and Read Before You Visit,” “San Antonio’s Missions”, and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: The Alamo, San Antonio RiverWalk, San Antonio Museum of Art, Barton Springs, Blanton Museum of Art, the Texas State Capitol, Sixth Street, Enchanted Rock State Park, Fredericksburg, the Texas Wine Trail, Natural Bridge Caverns, and more.