The green guide, michelin. Edition 2019. Engelsk text.
Freshly updated Green Guide San Francisco is your key to discovering the vibrant City by the Bay. Engage your senses from Golden Gate Parks free jazz concerts to dim sum and tea in Chinatown, to a walking tour amidst the citys colorful Victorian homes. Rely on Michelins trusted advice for great places to eat and stay, and its star-ratings system for attractions and fun activities, along with detailed maps and driving and walking tours, for a memorable visit. 8th edition, completely updated with all the detail travelers look for.
Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelins celebrated star-rating system from 3-star bustling Fishermans Wharf in the Bayshore region to the 2-star Marin Headlands and its unequaled views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the citys skyline.
- Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions.
- Explore Berkley and its university buildings by foot, or take a stroll along the streets of Russian Hill past Victorian-era frame houses. Michelin walking tours offer a more in-depth, personal experience of an area. Suggested excursions to Napa Valley, Sausalito and the San Mateo County Coast round out the visit.
- Comprehensive illustrated sections on modern San Francisco, its history, architecture, nature, art and cultureall written by experts in their fields.
- Sidebars throughout the guide on such topics as whale watching in the Farallones National Marine Sanctuary, the nearly 600 murals found throughout San Francisco, and the flower shops and boutiques of Nob Hill.
- Detailed visitor information given for every attraction, opening hours, entry fees, tour times, phone, website. Michelin area and city maps.
- Includes recommendations for great places to eat and stay, and even take a quick break, for every budget.