Lonely Planet. 7th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Sardinia is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all the region has to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Explore Cagliari’s Il Castello, find a secluded cove on the Costa Smeralda, and walk the shores of Golfo di Orosei; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Sardinia Travel Guide:
- What’s NEW in this edition?
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Sardinia’s best experiences and where to have them
- Planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card* with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Eating & drinking in Sardinia - we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try
- Sardinia’s beaches - whether you’re looking for relaxation or activities, we break down the best beaches to visit and provide safety information
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics
- Over 34 maps
Covers Cagliari & the Sarrabus, Iglesias & the Southwest, Oristano & the West, Alghero & the Northwest, Olbia, the Costa Smeralda & Gallura, Nuoro & the East
Writers: Gregor Clark, Duncan Garwood, Kerry Walker
288 pages, 128pp color, 32 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm