Insight guides 2018 – Engelsk text
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Sri Lanka, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Galle Fort, Kandy and Yala National Park, and hidden cultural gems like Sinharaja, Yapahuwa and the Jaffna Peninsula. Insight Guide Sri Lanka is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring the villas of Galle, to discovering Sri Lanka seafood.
- In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on Region, Festivals and Wildlife, all written by local experts.
- Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings.
- Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track
- Inspirational colour photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experience