Dorling Kindersley Top 10 Eyewitness Travel Guide 2019. Engelsk text.
Magnificent canals, elegant bridges and grand boulevards - St Petersburg is a gloriously grandiose city abounding with monumental palaces, breathtaking cathedrals, world-class museums and famous landmarks testament to Russia's revolutionary past. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the 'Venice of the North' with absolute ease.
Our recently updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Russia into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, bars and shops.
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of St Petersburg's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Nevskiy Prospekt, at the Hermitage, the Church on Spilled Blood, the Mariinskiy Theatre, the Russian Museum, the Peter and Paul Fortress, St Isaac's Cathedral, Peterhof, Tsarskoe Selo and Pavlovsk park and palace
- St Petersburg's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities, things to do for free and hidden gems off the beaten track
- A free laminated pull-out map of St Petersburg and the St Petersburg metro, plus six colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move