The 500 Hidden Secrets of Rome reveals 500 off-the-beaten-track places and interesting details for anyone who’s keen to explore the city’s best-kept secrets, e.g.
- The 5 favourite osterie to eat among locals
- 5 places to see fascist-era architecture
- 5 ancient games to discover
- 5 hidden sundials or meridians
- The 5 most charming artists’ houses
- … and much more
The 500 Hidden Secrets is a series of essential city guides. Every guide
- is written by a savvy local
- only contains independent advice
- is based on thorough research and the authors’ personal opinions
- is frequently updated and reissued.