Lonely Planet. 15th edition 2021. Engelsk text.
Lonely Planet's Vietnam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience Hanoi’s labyrinth-like Old Quarter, kayak in Halong Bay, and wander through historic Hoi An; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vietnam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Vietnam Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 80 maps
Covers Hanoi, Northern Vietnam, Central Vietnam, Southeast Coast, Southwest Highlands, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Siem Reap & the Temples of Angkor and more
Writers: Iain Stewart, Damian Harper, Bradley Mayhew, Nick Ray
512 pages, 512pp color, 84 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm