Pocketguide från Marco Polo. Engelsk text. Ed 2018.
Explore Berlin with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the city's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place.
• Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little known secrets that offer a real insight into the city. Enjoy breakfast with an amazing view, be guided by former inmates at the Stasi prison or travel underground in carriages with the roof down.
• Best of – find the best things to do for free, the best ‘only in' Berlin experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
• Sightseeing – all of the top sights are organized by areas of the city so you can easily plan your day.
• Discovery Tours – 4 specially tailored tours that will get you to the heart of Berlin. You can experience all of Berlin's unique character with these personal tours.
• Berlin in full-color – Marco Polo Pocket Guide Berlin includes full-color photos throughout the guide bringing the city to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
• Touring App – new for 2018, you can download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again! • Street Atlas and pull-out map – we've included a detailed street atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.