Lonely Planet. 7th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet Pocket Berlin is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Get up close to the Brandenburger Tor, explore Potsdamer Platz, and visit the Berlin Wall; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Berlin and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Berlin:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Reichstag & Unter den Linden, Museumsinsel & Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Scheunenviertel, Ku'damm & City West, Kreuzberg & Neukolln, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg and more
Writers: Andrea Schulte-Peevers
192 pages, 192pp color, 22 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm